K9 Adventure Field Trip
Would you like to find something fun for your K9 Family Member to do?
- Would you like your K9 to be tired and relaxed at the end of the day?
- Does your K9 need exposure to other dogs, people, activities, and/or places?
- Does your K9 need to practice obedience skills & canine communication under the supervision of an experienced trainer?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then our Adventure Field Trip is for you.
Field Trips are a great way to provide social, mental and physical stimulation. This is a wonderful opportunity to have your K9 exposed to different activities and environments. It is especially helpful for young dogs that are getting to know the world around them. It provides a great balance of structured handling, play and relaxation.
Activities may include:
- Social and Greeting times with other K9 and Humans
- 1:1 training sessions (basic obedience and manners)
- Activities in the form of hiking, swimming (Honeymoon Island Dog Park)
Our Field Trip program is not a free play all day experience. Our priorities for this program are training and socialization and of course sending them home good and tired!
K9 must be dropped off between 8:30am – 9:30am. Pick-up and delivery service is available. K9 not picked up by 4p will be assessed a Daycare fee.
- $55 for K9 that actively participate in our Daycare programs.
- $85 for Drop-in guests. *Proof of vaccination(s) – Titers accepted - and are current on flea and tick preventatives. K9 must also wear current rabies tag to participate.
- Pick-up and Delivery fee is $20 round trip.
*Spaces are limited and registration is required.
Tours are available 10am – 2pm | Monday thru Saturday.
During high traffic times, customers checking in and out have priority, we ask for your understanding and patience. We utilize all of our hallways to move the playgroups of K9 guests to and from our play areas EVERY HOUR. Therefore, there may be a wait for a tour during our outing times.